Kindergarten Social Skills Activities: Social Skills Group Counseling Lessons
Kindergarten Social Skills Group Counseling Curriculum - It's time to learn through play! These 8 highly-engaging, fun lessons will help your students better understand the concepts of sharing, taking turns, transitioning from activities, sharing their feelings and needs, following directions and rules, and more! Your students will love the puppet friends in each lesson and getting to practice their new skills right away in fun learning opportunities.
Digital downloads included:
- Pre/post screening tool
- Teacher nomination form
- Parental consent form
- Counselor passes
- 8 highly detailed, scripted lesson plans that are easy to use! Lesson plans include objectives, scripted outlines, materials lists, and ASCA standards alignment
- Puppet printables and puppet scripts for each lesson
- Vibrant visual aids
- Fun games for students to practice their new skills
- Family letters for each session to tell families what students practiced and how they can reinforce skills at home
- Group completion certificates
But what if I want to use it with first grade?!
No problem! All materials that are given to teachers or parents are included with "Kindergarten" and "elementary" verbiage.
All aboard the SS Kindergarten!
Please note: this is a digitally downloadable curriculum licensed for one counselor only. If more than one counselor wants to use this curriculum, multiple licenses are required. It is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to email this curriculum, post it on the internet, post it on Google Drive (TM) or other shared drives for others to use.