Worry Group Counseling Curriculum: Managing Worries Activities
Worry Group Counseling Curriculum - Find your inner superhero to manage your worries! These 8 highly-engaging, fun lessons will help your students identify worries and learn and practice calming strategies and coping skills to deal with worry. Your students will love finding their own inner superheroes and forming community with peers through these worry group activities.
Digital downloads included:
- Pre/post screening tool
- Teacher nomination form
- Parental consent form
- Counselor passes
- 8 highly detailed, scripted lesson plans that are easy to use! Lesson plans include objectives, scripted outlines, materials lists, and ASCA standards alignment
- Vibrant visual aids
- Fun games for students to practice their new skills
- Breathing guide activities for every lesson
- Family letters for each session to tell families what students practiced and how they can reinforce skills at home
- Group completion certificates
- Session 1: Group Introduction
- Session 2: What is worry?
- Session 3: Personifying worry
- Session 4: Calming Strategies
- Session 5: Social Supports
- Session 6: Control
- Session 7: My Superpowers
- Session 8: Termination
Please note: this is a digitally downloadable curriculum licensed for one counselor only. If more than one counselor wants to use this curriculum, multiple licenses are required. It is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to email this curriculum, post it on the internet, post it on Google Drive (TM) or other shared drives for others to use.