Behavior Expectations Classroom Guidance Lesson: Rules and Expectations
Is that a good choice? - What behaviors are expected in this situation? In this classroom guidance lesson, students will review rules and expectations and learn more about situationally appropriate behavior. Read the included PPT story book and review good choices with clip card behavior activities. Wrap up the lesson with a breathing exercise for a calming classroom activity! This lesson is perfect for Kindergarten through second grade classroom guidance lessons.
Digital downloads included:
- Detailed lesson plan with objective, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, and suggested data collection
- PPT story book and review slides
- 30+ Behavior Choice Clip Cards - students review behaviors and decide if they are appropriate to the situation or not
- 6 Complete the Scene handouts - students receive a handout with a behavior and draw a scene to show where the behavior is appropriate
- Printable for closing activity breathing exercise
Guess What! This activity is lesson 3 in a self regulation unit for little learners. Get the whole, comprehensive unit here.