Confidence Group: Confidence and Self Esteem Activities for Group Counseling
Confidence Group Counseling Curriculum - These 10 fun, hands-on lessons will help your students learn and practice skills that support confidence, self esteem, and self love! Your students will love the hands-on activities in each lesson and getting to practice their new skills right away in fun learning opportunities.
Lessons cover helpful self talk, personal affirmations, recognizing strengths and positive qualities, celebrating small victories, comparing yourself to yourself instead of others, and using your voice to advocate for feelings and needs or to share ideas.
- Pre/post screening tool
- Teacher nomination form
- Caregiver consent form
- Counselor passes
- 10 highly detailed, scripted lesson plans that are easy to use! Lesson plans include objectives, scripted outlines, materials lists, and ASCA standards alignment
- Vibrant visual aids
- Fun hands-on activities for students to practice their new skills
- Goal setting sheets for each session for self monitoring between sessions
- Family letters for each session to tell families what students practiced and how they can reinforce skills at home
- Group completion certificates (counselor, social worker, psychologist, and blank options)
- Color and black/white printing options
Want more group counseling resources? Get all of them here!
Please note: this is a digitally downloadable curriculum. You will not receive anything in the mail.