Counseling Visual Schedules for Classroom Guidance and Group Routines
DIY Counseling Routines Visual Schedules - Create your own visual schedule for your classroom guidance lessons or small group counseling sessions! Work together with your students to select symbols to represent each activity in your routine to create a visual schedule that students can reference all year or all group long!
Digital downloads included:
- Total DIY Option (cut & attach your schedule routines and symbols)
- Total DIY Option (electronic drag and drop & type your own titles in PPT file)
- Partial DIY Option (attach symbols to premade routines)
- Print and Go ( 4 premade visual schedule options)
- All options included in color and black/white
How I use it:
During the first session of group, I review our group routine with students so they know what to expect during each session. Then, I let students select the symbols to represent each activity in the routine. After assembling the visual schedule of the routine, I bring it each week, and they can reference the visual schedule throughout the session to know what's next!
Please note: this is a digitally downloadable resource licensed for one counselor only. If more than one counselor wants to use this curriculum, multiple licenses are required. It is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to email this curriculum, post it on the internet, post it on Google Drive (TM) or other shared drives for others to use.