Dealing With Bullying Classroom Guidance Lesson for School Counseling
How do you deal with bullying? What do you do in the moment? Afterward? In this bullying classroom guidance lesson, students will talk about ways to positively deal with bullying and review scenarios to discuss how they would handle bullying. This is perfect for an introductory bullying classroom guidance lesson or small group counseling activity to learn more about bullying.
- Detailed lesson plan (objectives, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, & suggested data collection)
- Ready to show (not editable) PowerPoint presentation about ways to deal with bullying
- Student handout to follow along with PPT
- Quick start printables for small focus group discussion to identify student roles in discussion and discussion question prompts
- 9 Scenario Cards for small group discussion
Please note: this lesson covers strategies students can use in the moment if they experience or witness bullying. Students are encouraged to report all incidents to adults. This lesson is included in the bundled, full mini unit that includes more activities.
This lesson is included in the Middle School Counseling Curriculum Bundle.
Copyright © Counselor Keri, Keri Powers Pye. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.