Family Changes Digital Activity for Google Classroom Distance Learning
Family Changes Digital Activities - These Google Slides TM digital activities are perfect for family changes small group counseling for students going through divorce, separation, or other family changes. Activities can be divided into 8 smaller activities for 8 sessions for family changes small group counseling! Students complete these activities via Google Slides TM/Google Classroom TM. This resource can be used for small group counseling or individual counseling.
- All about me: students introduce themselves
- What does family mean? Students define family in their own words and introduce their own families.
- Share your experience: students create a timeline of their life events
- Changes in my life: students share more about the changes they are experiencing
- Whose responsibility? Students learn about kid vs. adult responsibilities
- Big feelings: students review strategies they can use when they feel sad, angry, worried, or frustrated
- Supportive people: students learn about supportive vs. unsupportive qualities and identify supportive people in their lives
- Affirmations: students choose and create their own affirmations
- 1 page instructions for counselor, educator, or parent
- Google Slides TM activity (introductory slides, interactive response slides, digital card sort)
- Video tutorial for setting up in Google Classroom TM
Want more digital counseling resources? See the whole collection.