Kindergarten Anger Group: Managing Anger Activities for Group Counseling
Anger Group Counseling Curriculum - These 10 fun, hands-on lessons will help your students learn and practice skills that help them recognize, understand, and manage anger! Your students will love the hands-on activities in each lesson and getting to practice their new skills right away in fun learning opportunities.
Lessons cover body clues, anger triggers, body calming strategies, safe tension-releasing activities, creative outlets for anger, helpful self talk, and using I-statements. These lessons are perfect for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and early 2nd grade students.
- Pre/post screening tool
- Teacher nomination form
- Caregiver consent form
- Counselor passes
- 10 highly detailed, scripted lesson plans that are easy to use! Lesson plans include objectives, scripted outlines, materials lists, and ASCA standards alignment
- Vibrant visual aids
- Fun hands-on activities for students to practice their new skills
- Family letters for each session to tell families what students practiced and how they can reinforce skills at home
- Group completion certificates (counselor, social worker, psychologist, and blank options)
- Color and black/white printing options
Please note: all materials are digitally downloadable. You will not receive anything in the mail.