Managing Anger Digital Activity for Google Classroom Distance Learning
Anger Management Digital Activity - In this Google Slides TM digital activity, students review what anger is, identify their own potential triggers, and review a variety of positive coping skills and calming strategies to use when they feel angry! Then students will choose coping strategies to use when they have big feelings to create a basic anger plan. Students complete these activities via Google Slides TM/Google Classroom TM. This can be used as a part of a classroom guidance lesson, small group counseling activity, or individual counseling activity.
- 1 page instructions for counselor, educator, or parent
- Google Slides TM activity (introductory slides, interactive response slides, digital card sort)
In this managing anger digital activity, students will:
- Review the basics of what anger is
- Identify their own potential triggers for anger
- Identify how anger affects their bodies and minds
- Identify how anger affects their relationships
- Describe calm vs. anger body sensations
- Review 20+ strategies for managing anger (differentiate between healthy and unhealthy strategies)
- Identify healthy strategies they have tried before
- Create an anger plan that includes their personal anger triggers and healthy strategies they can try
Want more digital activities? Check out the whole collection here.