School Success Skills Group: Academic Success Activities for Group Counseling
School Success Skills Group Counseling Curriculum - These 10 fun, executive functions introductory lessons will help your students practice and better understand the skills necessary for school success such as sustained attention, planning, organization, self monitoring, self regulation, attending to cues, and more! Your students will love the hands-on activities in each lesson and getting to practice their new skills right away in fun learning opportunities. This group is intended for students in grades 2-4.
- Pre/post screening tool
- Teacher nomination form
- Parental consent form
- Counselor passes
- 10 highly detailed, scripted lesson plans that are easy to use! Lesson plans include objectives, scripted outlines, materials lists, and ASCA standards alignment
- Vibrant visual aids
- Fun hands-on activities for students to practice their new skills
- Goal setting sheets for each session
- Family letters for each session to tell families what students practiced and how they can reinforce skills at home
- Group completion certificates (counselor, social worker, psychologist, and blank options)
- Color and black/white printing options
Want more group counseling resources? You'll love these:
Please note: this is a digitally downloadable curriculum. You will not receive anything in the mail.