What is Bullying Classroom Guidance Lesson for School Counseling
What is bullying? And what isn't bullying? In this introduction to bullying classroom guidance lesson, students will begin by creating their own scales of bullying behavior and then learn more about what bullying is, what isn't bullying, and types of bullying/ Wrap up the lesson with small focus group discussions about students' perceptions of bullying in the school. This is perfect for a introduction to bullying classroom guidance lesson or small group counseling activity to learn more about bullying.
- Detailed lesson plan (objectives, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, & suggested data collection)
- Printable scales for student activity
- Behavior cards for student activity
- Ready to show (not editable) PowerPoint presentation about what is bullying and types of bullying
- Student handout in full-page and interactive notebook size
- Quick start printables for small focus group discussion to identify student roles in discussion and discussion question prompts
Please note: this lesson is an introductory lesson and does not include instruction on dealing with and preventing bullying. Check back soon for the bundled, full mini unit that includes more activities.
Copyright © Counselor Keri, Keri Powers Pye. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.