Worry Counseling Lesson Plans: Grounding and Self Talk Worry Art Activity
Worry Lesson Plans with Art Activity - This 2-session lesson plan will help students in grades 4-5 understand how worry and self talk can help them when they feel worried. Practice grounding strategies, create self talk and affirmations, and then create a meaningful art piece to remind students of their strategies!
- 2 detailed, scripted lesson plans (BW and color)
- Visual aids for grounding and self talk strategies (BW and color)
- Slides to review worry, worry analogy, grounding, and self talk with discussion questions (PPT file; you can open a PPT in Google Slides)
- Student handout to create affirmations (BW)
- Step-by-step drawing activity for art activity (see video here)
Find more worry resources!
Please Note: This is a digitally downloadable resource. You will not receive anything in the mail.