Kindergarten Friendship Group Counseling Curriculum
Kindergarten Friendship Skills Group Counseling Curriculum - It's time to paint a rainbow of friendship skills! These 9 highly-engaging, fun lessons will help your students better understand what a great friendship looks like and how to be a great friend! Your students will love the puppet friends in each lesson and getting to practice their new skills right away in fun learning opportunities.
Digital downloads included:
- Pre/post screening tool
- Teacher nomination form
- Parental consent form
- Counselor passes
- 9 highly detailed, scripted lesson plans that are easy to use! Lesson plans include objectives, scripted outlines, materials lists, and ASCA standards alignment
- Puppet printables and puppet scripts for each lesson
- Vibrant visual aids
- Fun games for students to practice their new skills
- Family letters for each session to tell families what students practiced and how they can reinforce skills at home
- Group completion certificates
- Session 1: What is a friend?
- Session 2: Respectful friends
- Session 3: Open to learn
- Session 4: You matter!
- Session 5: Give and take
- Session 6: Bold and brave
- Session 7: Inviting and inclusive
- Session 8: Praising friends
- Session 9: Termination
But what if I want to use it with first grade?!
No problem! All materials that are given to teachers or parents are included with "Kindergarten" and "elementary" verbiage.
Please note: this is a digitally downloadable curriculum licensed for one counselor only. If more than one counselor wants to use this curriculum, multiple licenses are required. It is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to email this curriculum, post it on the internet, post it on Google Drive (TM) or other shared drives for others to use.