Ethical Decision Making Classroom Guidance Lesson for School Counseling
In this ethical decision-making school counseling classroom guidance lesson, students evaluate scenarios and possible choices in order to make ethical decisions. Students consider alternative choices, universality, laws, rules or expectations, and personal feelings in small groups while discussing ethical dilemma scenarios. This is perfect for classroom guidance or for a small group counseling ethics lesson for upper elementary or middle school counseling.
- Detailed, scripted lesson plan (objective, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, suggested data collection, and interactive notebook elements)
- Introductory PowerPoint
- Student decision making handouts
- Scenario cards
- Decision-making wheel printables
- Interactive notebook printable
- This lesson is included in the Comprehensive Classroom Guidance Lesson Unit with Interactive Notebook.