I Feel Annoyed Counseling Lesson: Dealing with Annoying Things Activity
I Feel Annoyed Lesson - This classroom counseling lesson plan will help students in grades 1-3 understand positive strategies they can use when they feel annoyed. Read the included story to see how the wise lemur helps the annoyed anteater learn to positively deal with things that are bothering him instead of hurting the people around him with his body or words.
- Detailed, scripted lesson plan (BW and color)
- The Annoyed Anteater story (PowerPoint story - can be uploaded to Google Drive to show in Slides or printed to standard 8.5x11 paper - color only)
- Visual aid to review strategies (BW and color)
- What Would You Do? scenarios for partner discussion activity (PPT file; you can open a PPT in Google Slides - color only)
- Student handout for craft (BW and color)
- Step-by-step instructions for craft assembly
Please note: all materials are digitally downloadable. You will not receive anything in the mail.