Kindness Classroom Guidance Lesson for School Counseling Kindness Activity
In this school counseling classroom guidance lesson, students take the Be Kind Anyway Challenge! Read a kindness story and see how the main character's kindness, even when he might not want to be kind, changes the day of a peer. Students then consider scenarios and identify how they can be kind anyway. Work together to create a kindness bulletin board and take the Be Kind Anyway Challenge! This is perfect for classroom guidance or for a small group counseling kindness activity.
- Detailed, scripted lesson plan (objective, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, suggested data collection, and interactive notebook elements)
- Warm-up story
- Activity scenarios
- Bulletin board letter printables
- Student bracelets for Be Kind Anyway Challenge
- Interactive notebook printables
- This lesson is included in the Comprehensive Classroom Guidance Lesson Unit with Interactive Notebook.