Study Skills Classroom Guidance Lesson for School Counseling
In this study skills school counseling classroom guidance lesson, students consider how they like to study and what methods work best for them. In a study skills scoot activity, students will consider difference scenarios and the study methods that will work for them. This is perfect for classroom guidance or for a small group counseling study skills lesson for elementary school counseling.
- Detailed, scripted lesson plan (objective, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, suggested data collection, and interactive notebook elements)
- Student scoot activity in color and black/white and PPT form
- Small group visual aids/handouts in color and black/white
- Self assessment
- Interactive notebook printables
❗❗If you own the Study Skills Group Counseling Program, this activity is included. The difference is that this lesson plan has an interactive notebook printables.
- This lesson is included in the Comprehensive Classroom Guidance Lesson Unit with Interactive Notebook.