Sportsmanship Lesson and Centers Classroom Guidance Lesson for School Counseling
In this school counseling classroom guidance lesson, students identify how sportsmanship looks, feels, and sounds. Then, they rotate through sportsmanship centers to learn more about what it means to be a good sport and show good sportsmanship. With hands-on activities, students will discuss good sportsmanship scenarios, take a self-assessment, consider statements a good sport would make, create their own good sport statements, and show their skills while playing a game. This is perfect for classroom guidance or for a small group counseling sportsmanship lessons.
- Detailed, scripted lesson plan (objective, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, suggested data collection, and interactive notebook elements)
- Student handout/printable
- 5 healthy choices centers printable activities (color and black/white)
- Interactive notebook printable
- This lesson is included in the Comprehensive Classroom Guidance Lesson Unit with Interactive Notebook.