Stress Management Unit: Stress Management Activities, Lessons, and Games
Stress Management Bundle: Stressed out students? You'll love these stress management lessons and games that help students understand what stress is and how to manage it! Help your students understand their biological stress responses and practice strategies to manage stress. These activities can be used in school counseling classroom guidance lessons or for small group counseling activities!
- What is Stress? Classroom Guidance Lesson
- Stress Self Assessment Classroom Guidance Lesson
- Organization and Planning Classroom Guidance Lesson
- Peer Conflict Resolution Classroom Guidance Lesson
- Social Supports Classroom Guidance Lesson
- Gratitude Classroom Guidance Lesson
- Stress Management Centers (can be used over the course of 2 45-minute classroom guidance lessons)
- Stress Management Escape Room Game
All lesson plans include detailed, scripted information including objectives, outline, materials list, ASCA standards alignment, and suggested data collection. All necessary handouts and student information is included in color and black/white printing options. Where needed, lessons include ready-to-show PowerPoints for student engagement! Your students will love these hands-on, interactive activities!
Copyright © Counselor Keri, Keri Powers Pye. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. See product file for clip-art and font credits.